Monday, November 17, 2008

Greetings everyone and welcome to my very first blog post! I'm creating this in a bit of a hurry (you know, because I'm so busy....) but I'll add more in a little while. Hopefully this will be somewhat entertaining for all that come here and I'll TRY to keep it clean. Thanks to my good friend Chris who's helped inspire me to create this blog (his is awesome by the way, you've got to check it out - Inane Thoughts and Insane Ramblings).

So for now, enjoy my daughter Phoebe singing as we're driving along, unknowingly being recorded. Daddies can be so sneaky!

South CaroooooLINAAA!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't it be "1 short of a 12 pack"?? or "1 short of a case"?? I've NEVER seen u show up ANYWHERE (even church or a funeral) with less than 11 beers. 1shortofa6pack is FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

Chris said...

He didn't say anything about whether it was the first or third six pack, now did he? :)

Sharlene said...

Welcome! Lovely daughter!

Nature Girl said...

oh...6 pack refers to beer? I thought it was abs....

don't mind me. Welcome to blogland. Chris said you were a friend, so that means you must be one of the good guys! :)

Can't wait to hear more. And I agree...Chris is awsome!

I can't watch the video right now (my puter) but your daughter is a cutie!
Stacie