Friday, November 21, 2008

My Egg can beat your Egg's ass!

Okay, maybe not. But I have to say, I LOVE my Big Green Egg! For those that have one, you know what I mean. For those that do not, then you don't know what you're missing. I'm referring to the crowd that likes to grill, bake, broil, boil, fricassee, saute, sweat, steam, and anything else you can do to cook food. Mine is fairly new so I'm still getting used to the temp adjustments and such, but it's an extraordinary apparatus for cooking. Good thing I bought it before I received my last 401k statement.

A virgin Egg being deflowered for the first time:
I like big BUTTS and I can not lie.....

Oh baby ...


Pull THIS! The pulled pork was awesome. Sorry you missed out. (sorry, no pics after the pork was pulled, it didn't last that long)
Although I wouldn't put myself in the Chris category for cooking, I thoroughly enjoy it and it's a passion of mine. Now if I can just get someone to clean up afterwards...
Plus, I always like using the words "pull" and "pork" in the same conversation as much as possible.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Damn, I wish that I had gotten the XL when I see yours. Actually, I want one of each!

Brandi said...

*bangs head down*

Not the big green egg. I can see why you and Chris have been such close friends for so long! I wont hold it against you since I have the big green egg and Chris to thank for my latest love of Ribs. lol

Brandi

Brandi said...

Stalking me for a year now?! AAAAHHHHHH!!! Hold on one sec. AAAAAHHHHHH!!! lol Totally kidding, I'm glad I haven't scared you away but it makes me wonder how many real stalkers are out there now. Do do do do do do do.

: )

Brandi

Brandi said...

Now whose stalking who? Third comment in what, thirty minutes? I forgot to mention ... I can't wait to get to know you too, I've heard stories from Chris but you know blogs are such an open way of meeting people and geting to know them. : )

Ok now I'm done. lol

Chelle said...

Pull, Pork, and Egg... hmmm...

And some people don't understand how erotic cooking can be...

Now, where are the batteries for my lil silver egg...

Sharlene said...

pulling pork and deflowering virgins....I don't know about this blog...

Distributorcap said...

chris told me to stop by
i always listen to chris
martial arts you know

besides......i love pulled pork

Dr Zibbs said...

I have a Weber gas grill but I'm dying to buy one of these.

Anonymous said...

You have a blog??? Paulie told me you did, but I didn't believe you possessed literacy, computer or otherwise.
What the hell is going wrong with this world?

What's up with you?

Russell