Saturday, November 14, 2009

Phoebe's seven!!!

With Phoebe's 7th birthday last week, I thought I'd put together a little montage of her first seven years. It's a little long, but that's what they say about tall guys.

* Note: I never realized that YouTube couldn't take videos over 10 minutes long, which is why I had to post in this format. Sorry for the small screen. I guess if I didn't get carried away and make a freaking 14 minute video.... (but I love my little girl so much I couldn't resist!)

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

How sweet! My grandson just turned seven...wonderful age!

Scott said...

Can't see the video cuz I'm at work but will check out later. I see your profile went from "teenage taliban" to "THE GUN SHOW!!!" Which way to the beach?

Brandi said...

... and now almost 8 and we are all STILL waiting for a new post. : )