Sunday, December 14, 2008

GO JAGS!

Ok, so they've sucked pretty bad this year (is it possible to suck worse than bad?). Injuries and issues aside, it's still been a year of struggles for my Jaguars. Today the Jags play the Packers (booooooo) at 1pm in Jacksonville. Only 3 games left this season, can they win at least one more?!?!?
Maybe they could sign me up?

Vic Ketchman (senior editor of Jaguars.com) keeps a live blog during the games: http://www.jaguars.com/ingame/ It's pretty cool except when the Jags have been stinking up the place the past couple of months.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Freddie - OUT on IR

They need to bring Natrone out of retirement!!!! I'm dusting off my "MEANS" jersy!!

GO JAGS!!!!!!

Brandi said...

LOL LOL Love the picture! I do NOT do sports but I don't mind seeing the men running around in tight pants! : D

You were so NOT blacklisted off the blog. Ha! I hadn't added anyone to my sidebar in forever, now though you are right below Chris. Ta Daaa!

AND yes of course you need to sign up. I demand it. :p

Brandi

Sharlene said...

Don't feel bad our Saints have always been a sin to watch! It's just that this year even our Tigers sucked! At least your Gators are kickin' azz.

Chris said...

Damn, no wonder Fred Taylor has been off.....look how white he is in this picture!