Saturday, December 20, 2008

Phoebe wishes you a Merry Christmas

Phoebe and I are hanging out this morning and just about to start getting ready for an early Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa (Suzette's parents) in Sarasota this afternoon. We'll be heading to Jacksonville to see my folks (Oma & Opa) later this week, so it's Grandma & Grandpa's turn today. Sooooooo, Phoebe wanted to say hello to everyone and wish you an early Merry Christmas.

Phoebe six years ago:


...and Phoebe a couple of days ago:

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute! She was a gosh darn cute baby and heckola cute now. : )

Ya'll enjoy your holiday season!

Brandi

Sharlene said...

She is adorable and the same age as my grandson....a great age!
Merry Christmas!

Chris said...

Great pictures but what kills me the most is that you are putting the tree up with the damn window open. It's going to be 19 degrees here tomorrow.

Tell your parents hello from us!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe is AWESOME!! and I can see from that last picture that she has inherited ur keen fashon sense. DOH!!!

Anonymous said...

Fuck a duck with a snake that kid is adorable! (yeah, I don't know how you'd use that in context...you totally made that expression up. I should report you to some kind of Animal Services for that. *wildly inappropriate*)

Brandi said...

I've left you alone long enough, Christ quits blogging and you stop writing, I'm going to have to kick someone's hind end if I don't get any new entries! : )

Brandi